1. Bai A, Zhao X, Jin Y, Yang G, Feng Y*. A novel thermophilic β-glucosidase from Caldicellulosiruptor bescii: Characterization and its synergistic catalysis with other cell ulases. J Mol Catal B-Enzym, 2013, 85(86):248–256.
2. Wang Y, Tang R, Tao J, Wang X, Zheng B, Feng Y*. Chimeric cellulase matrix for investigating intramolecular synergism between non-hydrolytic disruptive functions of carbohydrate-binding modules and catalytic hydrolysis. J Biol Chem, 2012, 287(35):29568-29578.
3. Zheng B, Yang W, Zhao X, Wang Y, Lou Z, Rao Z, Feng Y*.Crystal structure of hyperthermophilic endo-β-1, 4-glucanase: implications for catalytic mechanism and thermostability. J Biol Chem, 2012, 287(11): 8336-8346.
4. Li B, Yang G, Wu L, Feng Y*. Role of the NC-loop in catalytic activity and stability in lipase from Fervidobacterium changbaicum. PLoS ONE, 2012, 7(10):e46881.
5. Wang Y, Li B, Han W, Yang G, Zhang Z, Feng Y*. Redesigning the active site of a carboxyl esterase from the archaeonArchaeoglobus fulgidus to improve sensitivity to organophosphorus compounds. Process Biochem, 2012, 47(12):2219–2226.
6. Zhang Y, An J, Ye W, Yang G, Qian ZG, Chen HF, Cui L, Feng Y*. Enhancing the promiscuous phosphotriesterase activity of a thermostable lactonase (GkaP) for the efficient degradation of organophosphate pesticides. Appl Environ Microbiol, 2012, 78(18):6647-6655.
7. Wang Y, Tang R, Tao J, Gao G, Wang X, Mu Y, Feng Y*. Quantitative investigation of non-hydrolytic disruptive activity on crystalline cellulose and application to recombinant swollenin. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2011, 91(5):1353-1363.
8. Cai J, Xie Y, Song B, Wang Y, Zhang Z, Feng Y*. Fervidobacterium changbaicum Lip1: identification, cloning, and characterization of the thermophilic lipase as a new member of bacterial lipase family V. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2011, 89(5):1463-1473.
9. Li Q, Li G, Ma F, Zhang Z, Zheng B, Feng Y*. Highly efficient ring-opening polymerization of ε-caprolactone catalyzed by a recombinant Escherichia coli whole-cell biocatalyst. Process Biochem, 2011, 46(2):477-481.
10. Li Q, Yu S, Ma F, Feng Y*. Ring-opening polymerization of ε-caprolactone catalyzed by a novel thermophilic lipase fromFervidobacterium nodosum. Process Biochem, 2011, 46:253-257.
11. Zhan D, Han W, Feng Y*. Experimental and computational studies indicate the mutation of Glu12 to increase the thermostability of oligomeric protease from Pyrococcus horikoshii. J Mol Model, 2011, 17(6):1241-1249.
12. Liu C, Yang G, Wu L, Tian G, Zhang Z, Feng Y*. Switch of substrate specificity of hyperthermophilic acylaminoacyl peptidase by combination of protein and solvent engineering. Protein Cell, 2011, 2(6):497-506.
13. Yang G, Rich JR, Gilbert M, Wakarchuk WW, Feng Y, Withers SG*. Fluorescence activated cell sorting as a general ultra-high-throughput screening method for directed evolution of glycosyltransferases. J Am Chem Soc, 2010, 132(30):10570-10577.
14. Zheng B, Yang W, Wang Y, Lou Z, Feng Y*. Influence of the N-terminal peptide on the cocrystallization of a thermophilic endo-β-1, 4-glucanase with polysaccharide substrates. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun, 2011, 67 (Pt 10):1218-1220.
15. Wang Y, Wang X, Tang R, Yu S, Zheng B, Feng Y*. A novel thermostable cellulase from Fervidobacterium nodosum. J Mol Catal B Enzym, 2010, 66(3-4):294-301.
16. Yu S, Yu S, Han W, Wang H, Feng Y*. A novel thermophilic lipase from Fervidobacterium nodosum Rt17-B1 representing a new subfamily of bacterial lipases. J Mol Catal B Enzym, 2010, 66(1-2):81-89.
17. Yang G, Bai A, Feng Y*. Molecular redesign and construction of new biocatalysts. Curr Org Chem, 2010, 14(14):1407-1423.
18. Yang G, Bai A, Gao L, Zhang Z, Zheng B, Feng Y*. Glu88 in the non-catalytic domain of acylpeptide hydrolase plays dual roles: Charge neutralization for enzymatic activity and formation of salt bridge for thermodynamic stability. Biochim Biophys Acta, 2009, 1794(1):94-102.
19. Zhang Z, Zheng B, Wang Y, Chen Y, Manco G, Feng Y*. The conserved N-terminal helix of acylpeptide hydrolase from archaeon Aeropyrum pernix K1 is important for its hyperthermophilic activity. Biochim Biophys Acta, 2008, 1784(9):1176-1183.
20. Yu L, Pei X, Lei T, Wang Y, Feng Y*.Genome shuffling enhanced L-lactic acid production by improving glucose tolerance ofLactobacillus rhamnosus. J Biotechnol, 2008, 134(1-2):154-159.