1. Bi D, Liu L, Tai C, Deng Z, Rajakumar K*, Ou HY*. SecReT4: a web-based bacterial type IV secretion system resource. Nucleic Acids Res, 2013, 41: D660-D665.
2. Ou HY*, Wei Y, Bi D. Book chapter: “Type II Loci: Phylogeny”. Prokaryotic Toxin-Antitoxins, Editor Kenn Gerdes, 2013, Springer.
3. Bi D, Xu Z, Harrison E, Tai C, Wei Y, He X, Jia S, Deng Z, Rajakumar K*, Ou HY*. ICEberg: a web-based resource for integrative and conjugative elements found in Bacteria. Nucleic Acids Res, 2012, 40:D621-D626.
4. Liu P, Li P, Jiang X, Bi D, Xie Y, Tai C, Deng Z, Rajakumar K, Ou H.Y.*. Complete Genome Sequence of Klebsiella pneumoniae subsp. pneumoniaeHS11286, a Multidrug-Resistant Strain Isolated from Human Sputum. J Bacteriol, 2012, 194(7):1841-2.
5. Li J, Qu X, He X, Duan L, Wu G, Bi D, Deng Z, Liu W*, Ou HY*. ThioFinder: a web-based tool for the identification of thiopeptide gene clusters in DNA sequences. PloS ONE, 2012, 7(9):e45878.
6. Zhao C, Li P, Deng Z, Ou HY*, McGlinchey RP, O'Hagan D*. Insights into fluorometabolite biosynthesis in Streptomyces cattleya DSM46488 through knockout mutants. Bioorg Chem, 2012, 44:1-7.
7. Shao Y, Harrison EM, Bi D, Tai C, He X, Ou HY*, Rajakumar K, Deng Z. TADB: a web-based resource for Type 2 toxin-antitoxin loci in bacteria and archaea.Nucleic Acids Res, 2011, 39:D606-D611.
8. Zhang J, van Aartsen JJ, Jiang X, Shao Y, Tai C, He X, Tan Z, Deng Z, Jia S, Rajakumar K, Ou HY*. Expansion of the known Klebsiella pneumoniaespecies gene pool by characterization of novel alien DNA islands integrated into tmRNA gene sites. J Microbiol Methods, 2011, 84(2):283-9.
9. Book chapter: “ArrayOme- & tRNAcc-facilitated mobilome discovery: comparative genomics approaches for identifying rich veins of bacterial novel DNA sequences”. Ou HY, Rajakumar K, Handbook of Molecular Microbial Ecology I: Metagenomics and Complementary Approaches, Editor F. J. de Bruijn, 2011, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
10. Liu G, Ou HY, Wang T, Li L, Tan H, Zhou X, Rajakumar K, Deng Z*, He X*. Cleavage of phosphorothioated DNA and methylated DNA by the type IV restriction endonuclease ScoMcrA. PLoS Genet, 2010, 6(12):e1001253.
11. Shao Y, He X, Tai C, Ou HY*, Rajakumar K, Deng Z. mGenomeSubtractor: a web-based tool for parallel in silico subtractive hybridization analysis of multiple bacterial genomes. Nucleic Acids Res, 2010, 38:W194-W200.
12. Chen N†, Ou HY†, van Aartsen JJ, Jiang X, Li M, Yang Z, Wei Q, Chen X, He X, Deng Z, Rajakumar K, Lu Y*. The pheV phenylalanine tRNA gene in Klebsiella pneumoniae clinical isolates is an integration hotspot for possible niche-adaptation genomic islands. Curr Microbiol, 2010, 60(3):210-6.
13. Ou HY, He X, Shao Y, Tai C, Rajakumar K, Deng Z*. dndDB: a database focused on phosphorothioation of the DNA backbone. PLoS ONE, 2009, 4(4):e5132.
14. Ou HY†, Ju† CTS, Thong KL, Ahmad N, Deng Z, Barer MR, Rajakumar K*.Translational genomics to develop a Salmonella enterica serovar Paratyphi A multiplex polymerase chain reaction assay. J Mol Diagn, 2007, 9(5):624-30.
15.Ou HY, He X, Harrison EM, Kulasekara BR, Thani AB, Kadioglu A, Lory S, Hinton JC, Barer MR, Deng Z*, Rajakumar K*, MobilomeFINDER: web-based tools for in silico and experimental discovery of bacterial genomic islands. Nucleic Acids Res, 2007, 35, W97-W104.
16.He X, Ou HY, Yu Q, Zhou X, Wu J, Liang J, Zhang W, Rajakumar K, Deng Z*.Analysis of a genomic island housing genes for DNA S-modification system in Streptomyces lividans 66 and its counterparts in other distantly related bacteria. Mol Microbiol, 2007, 65(4):1034-48.
17.Ou HY, Chen LL, Lonnen J, Chaudhuri RR, Thani AB, Smith R, Garton NJ, Hinton JC, Pallen M, Barer M, Rajakumar K*. A novel strategy for identification of genomic islands by comparative analysis of the contents and contexts of tRNA sites in closely related bacteria. Nucleic Acids Res, 2006, 34(1):e3.
18. Ou HY, Smith R, Lucchini S, Hinton JC, Chaudhuri RR, Pallen M, Barer M, Rajakumar K*. ArrayOme: a program for estimating the sizes of the microarray-visualised genomes. Nucleic Acids Res, 2005, 33(1):e3.