1. Xie HY, Yan J, Fan LY, Jahan S, Zhong R, Jin XQ, Cao CX,* A new strategy for highly efficient single-drop microextraction with liquid-gas compound pendant drop, Analyst, 2014, doi: 10.1039/C4AN00033A.
2. Meng QH,* Han T, Wang GQ, Zheng N, Cao CX,* Xie SA, Preparation of a natural dye doped Ormosil coating for the detection of formaldehyde in the optical gas sensor, Sens. Actuators B: Chem., 2014, 196, 238–244.
3. Yang CZ, Yan J, Zhang Q, Guo CG, Kong FZ, Cao CX,* LY Fan, XQ Jin, Negative Pressure Induced Collector for Self-balance Free-flow Electrophoresis Device, J. Sep. Sci., 2014, 37, in press.
4. Yan J, Guo CG, Liu XP, Kong FZ, Shen QY, Yang CZ, Li J, Cao CX,* Jin XQ, A simple and highly stable free flow electrophoresis device with thermoelectric cooling system, J. Chromatogr. A, 2013, 1321, 119-126.
5. Zhang J, Li S, Pang B, Guo CG, Chang J, Cao CX,* Mathematical model and dynamic computer simulation on free flow zone electrophoresis, Analyst, 2013, 138, 5734-5744.
6. Tang YY, Wang HY, Chen L, Li S, Guo CG, Fan HZ,* Cao CX,* Fan LY, A simple moving reaction boundary-induced stacking and separation of human hemoglobins in polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 2013, 405, 8587-8595.
7. Zhang W, Guo CG, Fan LY, Cao CX,* Theoretical and experimental studies on isotachophoresis in multi- moving chelation boundary system formed with metal ions and EDTA, Analyst, 2013, 138, 5039-5051.
8. Wang HY, Li S, Tang YY, Dong JY, Cao CX,* Determination of free acidic and alkaline residues of protein via moving reaction boundary titration in microdevice electrophoresis, Analyst, 2013, 138, 3544-3551.
9. Xie HY, Liu Q, Li JH, Fan LY, Cao CX,* Creation of moving redox reaction boundary in agarose gel electrophoresis by traditional potassium permanganate method, Analyst, 2013, 138, 1137-1140.
10. Li S, Dong JY, Guo CG, Wu YX, Zhang W, Shao J, Fan LY, Cao CX,* Zhang WB,** A High Stable and Resolution Isoelectric Focusing of Capillary Microarray for Separation of Glycated Hemoglobin in Diabetes: I. Device and Assessment, Talanta, 2013, 115,259-265.
11. Yin XY, Dong JY, Wang HY, Li S, Fan LY,* Cao CX,* A simple chip free-flow electrophoresis designed as an electric-field-induced glucose sensor via supermolecule interaction of boronic acid-functionalized benzyl viologen and fluorescent dye, Electrophoresis, 2013, 34, 2185-2192.
12. Li S, Guo CG, Wu YX, Zhang W, Shao J, Fan LY, Cao CX,* Impact of Glutathione-HbA1c on HbA1c measurement in diabetes diagnosis via array isoelectric focusing, liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry and ELISA, Talanta, 2013, 115, 323-328.
13. Guo CY, Wang HY, Liu XP, Fan LY, Zhang L, Cao CX,* Fast and selective determination of total protein in milk powder via titration of moving reaction boundary electrophoresis, Electrophoresis, 2013, 34, 1343- 1351.
14. Guo CG, Li S, Wang HY, Zhang D, Li GQ, Zhang J, Fan LY, Cao CX,* Study on stability mechanism of immobilized pH gradient in isoelectric focusing via Svensson-Tiselius differential equation and moving reaction boundary, Talanta, 2013, 111, 20-27.
15. Chang J, Zhang J, Wang HY, Fan LY, Fan YP, Li S,** Cao CX,* Mathematical model and computer simulation on moving precipitate boundary electrophoresis for offline sample pre-concentration of heavy metal ion, Talanta, 2013, 103, 314-321.
16. Zhang J, Huan QF, Chang J, Fan LY,** Cao CX,* Sandwich-like mathematic model and computer simulation of capillary zone electrophoresis, Talanta, 2013, 103, 278-286.
17. Li GQ, Shao J, Guo CG, Dong JY, Fan LY, Cao CX,* A simple, rapid and high effective monolithic column electroelution for protein recovery from gel electrophoresis, Anal. Biochem., 2012, 430, 24-31.
18. Yang JH, Shao J, Wang HY, Dong JY, Fan LY, Cao CX,* Xu YQ,** Simply enhancing throughput of free-flow electrophoresis via organic-aqueous environment for purification of weak polarity solute, Electrophoresis, 2012, 33, 2925-2930.
19. Meng QH,* Liu H, Cheng S, Cao CX,* Ren JC, A Novel Molecular Probe Sensing polynuclear hydrolyzed aluminium by chelation-enhanced fluorescence, Talanta, 2012, 99, 464-470.
20. Fan YP, Li S,** Fan LY, Cao CX,* Visual offline sample stacking via moving neutralization boundary electrophoresis for analysis of heavy metal ion, Talanta, 2012, 95, 42-49.